Experience the awe of Harrison Lake and Harrison River on the water with your family.
Harrison River Paddle Guided Kayak Tour
- Single Kayak Fits 1 Person
The Harrison River Paddle Guided Kayak Tour is a great trip for first timers or experienced paddlers
This paddle takes you from the Harrison Resort marina on the shore of Harrison lake following the shoreline before entering the beautiful and slow-moving Harrison River system. (no rapids). You will paddle down river taking in the scenery and wildlife along the way stopping periodically to take in some points of interest including petroglyphs, a sunken sternwheeler from the past, and finally to get out and stretch, have a light lunch and relax before finishing the last portion of your paddle down to Kilby provincial park where the kayaks will be loaded onto the trailer and your shuttle will return you back up to Harrison Lake.
- 16 and older are welcome on tours in a tandem or solo.
- A light lunch, and water supplied.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
Most of our fleet is made up of Pungo 120 and 140 kayaks.
- There is a maximum capacity of 325 lbs / 147kg for the 120s.
- There is a maximum capacity of 350 lbs / 159kg for the 140s.
- Cockpits are 22″ / 56cm wide in both models.
- Please dress for the weather – if it’s sunny out, we recommend sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat or other sun protection.
- If it is cloudy or rainy, we recommend a light rain jacket or weather-appropriate clothing.
- A water bottle is a great idea, and feel free to bring along a granola bar or power bar if you think you might need a snack on your trip.