See the largest concentration of Bald Eagles in North America! Travel the Harrison River to Harrison Mills amid the brilliant fall colors and winter scenes.
Introduction to Kayaking
- Single Kayak Fits 1 Person
Our Introduction to Kayaking is a friendly, fun-filled adventure for first-timers
A Harrison Kayaking adventure where paddlers experience the awe of Harrison Lake and Harrison River on the water. Not only will you encounter one of BC’s most majestic clean water shorelines, but you stand an excellent chance to see wildlife in their natural habitat. Join the kayaking adventure on Harrison Lake and the Harrison River.
- Our Kayak guides ensure everyone’s comfort with a safety briefing and orientation, followed by a 2-hour paddle on Harrison Lake and part-way down the Harrison River.
- Children 11 – 13 are welcome on all tours in a tandem kayak with an adult.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
Most of our fleet is made up of Pungo 120 and 140 kayaks.
- There is a maximum capacity of 325 lbs / 147kg for the 120s.
- There is a maximum capacity of 350 lbs / 159kg for the 140s.
- Cockpits are 22″ / 56cm wide in both models.
- Please dress for the weather – if it’s sunny out, we recommend sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat or other sun protection.
- If it is cloudy or rainy, we recommend a light rain jacket or weather-appropriate clothing.
- A water bottle is a great idea, and feel free to bring along a granola bar or power bar if you think you might need a snack on your trip.